UrbanLeap is rewriting the way governments spend $1.8T yearly to procure new solutions and services. In their quest to improve the life quality of millions of residents, cities as diverse as Sacramento, Washington, D.C, and Tel Aviv use our platform to procure better solutions, at lower costs, and at record speeds.
We’re a passionate, fast-paced team of techies and former public servants dedicated to helping government officials bring better solutions to their communities.
As a Customer Success Consultant on our team, the main focus will be making sure our customers are successful in achieving their procurement outcomes. To do this, you will:
- Consult with government agencies to map, improve, and structure their procurement processes, educate them on industry best practices, and align all procurement stakeholders on a modern procurement strategy.
- Onboard the agency to the UrbanLeap platform and teach them how to get the most out of it.
- Develop and maintain the relationship with the agency throughout their lifetime with UrbanLeap; provide continued support and guidance for the process & platform.
- Triage issues from vendors and other actors related to the agency’s solicitation work on UrbanLeap throughout the lifetime of the agency.
Through this role, you’ll be able to:
- Work autonomously to best figure out how to achieve the outcomes needed for an agency to be successful on the platform.
- Grow the team itself and contribute to defining how this CSC team should operate.
- Actually change outcomes of the projects that impact real people. Public servants will see you as their partner and strategic advisor as they spend millions of dollars to benefit their residents.
- Influence Sales, Product, Engineering, and Design by discussing the success of the customers on the platform & surfacing opportunities and improvements.
- Develop lasting relationships with influential professionals in government agencies all across the United States.
- Have access to our board and advisors, leaders in the government technology industry.
- ✈️ Travel to agencies’ locations!
- Ability to take an ambiguous challenge like this, understand what’s required, and execute fast. Our startup moves quickly and is looking to prove success quickly to enable further growth fundraising rounds.
- Someone who is detail-oriented can provide quality work. The difference between reviewing an agency’s work for critical information & not can directly impact the success of the project.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of building collaborative relationships, especially at an executive level. Our customers are people with challenges, stress, and are generally fearful of risk & trying new things. Building deep connections has proven to significantly increase success with our demographic.
- Ability to be agile and adapt to new situations. We’re still learning, and since this team is new, knowing when to iterate is important.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player, with strong time management & prioritization skills.
- Someone with 2 years of experience in Consulting or Customer Success Management within fast-growing companies.
- Experience working with the public sector is a plus!
We're a distributed team and offer competitive salaries, equity, and benefits.